[VAC] Parts

Hello All,
It is snowy and COLD in northeastern WI today but it was and cozy in the 68
Sovereign. I hooked up my shiny propane tanks last weekend (only took me 3
months to polish them) and fired up the furnace and didn't blow myself up! I
have heat inside! Now I am in the process of replacing and refinishing the
inside of the coach. I need a fresh water holding tank that fits under the
front couch so I can put back into the trailer the couch and move on to my
other projects this winter. This tank is the 30 gallon flat tank. Anyone have
a source for this kind of parts? I have searched the local RV dealers and
have come up empty. I do know about Inland and have sent an e-mail to C&G.
Any other sources that I might contact would be appreciated.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC/WIU/WDCU 4425
68 Sovereign
61 Trade Wind (for sale)