RE: [VAC] Amb/tow vehicle

Bill may have had the exception.  I agree with Steve.

Any ambulance that my city has ever sold (any city I know of) is selling a
vehicle that it TOTALLY shot.  If you are looking at this type vehicle, look
very hard and very close.  Remember this, at least half of its whole life it
was driven by people who are focused on many things (getting to a call
quickly, avoiding an accident, hard stops and go's, used in 100% any
weather), they are not focused much on the care of the vehicle.  This is not
a slam on ambulance drivers, I am one, but it is reality, this vehicle take
a terrible beating in the best departments.

Phil Sinewe
mailto:psinewe@erinet.com
http://www.SWOWD.COM