Re: [VAC] Looking at an Airstream

I can tell you first hand that there are floors out there (my 56 comes to
mind) that cannot be replaced or fixed using epoxy.  My entire shell will
have to come off to replace my floor.  The wood is rotted all the way under
the bolts that hold it to the shell, so packing on some epoxy would do
nothing except strengthen the floor that is reachable without removing
panels and lifting the shell.  In fact, the front floor was rotted so bad
that the bolts holding it to the shell were not holding it to the shell
anymore.  No epoxy will correct that.
Crying on my 56,
Steve