Re: [VAC] Re: Backward charging batteries

 Not knowing how they construct these at the factory I'm going out on a limb
and saying the guy who put them together came in on Monday morning with a
terrible head ache and assembled the things backward. This is assuming they
assemble them dry charged and pour in the electrolite later. I'll check with
my battery guy and see if he knows. My customer brought his brand new trolling
motor (Walmart purchased) and made some despariging remarks. I put in my tank
and it performed perfectly with my battery. All trolling motors ate reverse
polarity protected so the only explanation was the battery was backward.
Dave