Re: [VAC] broken window

Yes, Pat.
Actually the '69 window was slightly different from all the rest. It had two lower
square corners. Starting in 1970 on the windows had two square corners and two round
ones. We have had to add a small piece of metal at the lower outside corner most of
the time on the 69's. Airstream didn't completely stop using the smaller curved
window until they stopped making the 21' Sovereign in 1992 or 3. In about 1979 the
predominate corner window became the larger 30" used on motorhomes and the front and
back of trailers at different times. We recently got a price change notice from
Airstream for that window. It is now well under $300 US.

Charlie