Re: [VAC] Jacking trailer

Just Plain Polly:

         Just be aware that these are NOT the AS instructions, at least not
for *my* AS.  I don't see anything wrong with them and will try to see if
mine will work that way - lots easier than jacking.  Also, when you use the
jack points, you still have the same number of stabilization points - 3;
you just don't have both tires (for single-axle AS) off the ground at the
same time, and you are subject to more sway in the wind, since one of your
points is a tire.

- Dick
(5368)