Re: Wiring diagram

[ Follow Ups ] [ Streamline Message Board ]

Posted by james on October 24, 2000 at 13:41:48:

In Reply to: Re: Wiring diagram posted by parsonjr@naxs.net on January 07, 2001 at 07:38:11:

I am a little baffled by the groups to be honest with you. It appears that either someone re-wired everything from the back and discontinued the use of the original wiring for some reason. Or, you could have a automatic sway control unit installed after market. Does the box say "ASCS?" If so, that is probably for sway control. You did not describe the box but my 72 does not have anything mounted in that area. My radio has a volume control black knob centered under the radio near the drapery rod and was originally used to control the back/front speakers on the 8 track. My radio still connects direcly to the battery and has since I have had the RV. Probably to avoid static from the lighting. At least you narrowed down the running light harness. The 12 volt battery connection should be a single black cable coming out of the grommet. This would provide power back to the converter or terminal box to all of the separate lights from that point. The key here is if you trace the wires mounted under the trailer exposed, where do they go to???? I have no wires under the trailer so that had to be after the fact. Let me know.

Follow Ups:

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.