Re: Streamline Travel Home

[ Follow Ups ] [ Streamline Message Board ]

Posted by Al Cottler on March 14, 2001 at 10:50:02:

In Reply to: Re: Streamline Travel Home posted by Tom Patterson on March 14, 2001 at 08:54:16:

Tom,
Mysteries are fun! The mechanical work sounds normal for any vehicle 35 years old.
I did find the brochure last night - very illuminating. (and a good excuse to get an inexpensive color printer).
As I was reading the specs I was comparing to mine. That explains the power steering, and the non-factory brake booster.
The weight is reassuring. I too felt the coach was fairly light. That they felt there was enough capacity with the original tires is reassuring. Guess I'll save that old Firestone for posterity
Where is your propane tank? On mine it is where the left gas tank was (filler cap etc remains.)
There is a 50 gal. tank aft of the the diff between the frame rails.
I have the 5.0 Kw generator and the Mark IV air conditioner. The AC is dead and surely uses R-12. I haven't checked into it yet but am considering removing the pump and installing another alternator to handle the house batts without the interface problems of running vehicle and coach batts off same alternator.

Follow Ups:

HWForums.com Message Forums
Copyright © 2001 HighWired Internet Innovations Inc. All rights reserved.