The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] To wire a 6 pin round plugs

Al,?
Thanks for the info on wiring. My plug follows the discription, white is ground and yellow is left turn etc. but I am getting thrown off by the fact that on some drawings the ground is on the upper pin on the drivers side on the vehicle and in other drawings it is on the upper pin on the passenger side. If you wire the vehicle according to the one drawing and your trailer to the other you wire brakes to ground. Maybe some people didn't understand that the plug and the sockets are mirror images of each other.
? The other thing that that threw me is that the plug on the truck, and its a chevy, had the 12V wire put in the center like it should be, but there was not juice to it. It is colored red, as per the wiring instructions that come in the booklet in the glove box. Any idea on what I need to go to get juice to it, is there a fuse in the fuse box or something?

? Thanks for you help.

Joe