The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] that Silver Streak with blue stripe

Now that is interesting. The windows seem to be from a later model, no?
I saw windows like that on a long SStreak in back country New Mexico
last month. On our way to New Orleans.

There is no vent for a coleman furnace and the doors in the rear left
are different from mine. Has the same door hinged at the back. All the
other trailers here at Jude Travel park on Chef Menteur have the hinges
at the front. So you can open the door to spit while moving I guess.
Can't do that with a SStreak.

That front window has a see thru protector like a big airstream. Never
seen one like that before.