The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] SS logos

I appear to have orders for 26 logos at this point, so it looks like we are go
to order them.

I think for the first goaround, all I will worry about are the Silver Streak
logos.  If they turn out ok, then we can go back for the Sabre logos.

I think I will wait a day or two for any stragglers who haven't checked their
e-mail yet, and found out about the logos, and then I will send out
confirmations to those that I have on the list.  Some of you were a little
unclear as to what you actually wanted.

After that, we will proceed, so wait several days for my confirmation
message.

-Tom