The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Snowing tonight

Just FYI for anyone headed for Wyoming soon, it has snowed on and off today in most of the mountain ranges. The sky cleared to the west of me just before sunset and I could see fresh snow on the Owl Creek Mtns, and they are not particularly high. They are calling for up to 10 inches of snow tonight and the predicted low for Yellowstone National Park is 20 degrees. It sure will be green in a couple of weeks with all this moisture, but if you are coming any time soon bring a real jacket, not just a windbreaker.
? Joe