The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] searchable archives

I am slowly working on migrating my site over to a new server.  This will not
be completed for a number of months yet however.

As part of the process, I am going through a lot of existing items, and
revising and changing things around.

As part of the Silver Streak section, I am adding some different search
capabilities.  These include the ability to view and search through all of the
e-mail list archives.

That section now seems to be working correctly, so I moved a copy of the
section over to the present site.  You can see what is there and how it works
by going to: http://tompatterson.com/Silverstreak/SSDigests/Digestlist.php

As you will note, you can view any digest that I have up on the site, which is
current through yesterday.  You can also search content from all of the
digests by clicking on the "click here to Search Digests" link.  That will
take you to a page where you can enter the item for which you are looking.  As
an example, if you wanted to see what all had been discussed under split rims,
you would enter "split rims" and submit.  You would obtain four results from
this query.

-Tom