The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] New Stainless Steel Hinges

Ralph,
Somewhere I have your phone number but please resend as I'm getting tired of
digging for it in my super organizational skills. I sure would like to have
your old hinges if you think anything is left. I need a pattern and I have
no way to keep the weather out and door on if I remove mine. I can pay you
for the bad hinges or return them when done, whatever you think.

I hope your Felton CA trip and Rally is going well. I would really
appreciate any pictures of your finished product. Congratulations!
-Eddie-
Eddie Huffstetter, 36 Soren Lane, Houston, TX 77076, phone 713-694-8084 and
on Skype

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of PICT0343aa.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of a35aaa.JPG]