The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] logos

As Eddie told you earlier today, I took delivery of the Silver Streak logos.
They turned out well.

I will be packaging these logos over the weekend, and will start sending them
out next Monday.  Meanwhile, I will take a picture of one of them, and past it
on the Silver Streak forum board at
http://tompatterson.com/Silverstreak/phpBB3/.

I did order a few extras, and am going to paint one of them up with the colors
Silver Streak used on the logos.  I am not sure of the exact shade of red, but
will try to come close.  I will photo this painted logo as well, and post a
picture of it.

-Tom