The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] logos

Hi Don,

We are pretty far along with this project now.  Too bad we didn't know of
your interest earlier.

We are working on the Silver Streak logo now, and have a casting company who
can supply us with the product.

There probably will be smaller quantities of logos for the "Sabre" and
"Atlas" wanted later, as we are only dealing with the Silver Streak logo for
now.

This topic has been under discussion for a while now.  You can catch up on
postings on the list via the website now if you no longer have your copies
of the digests.  Both digests and messages are fairly current; The messages
are up through early yesterday morning, while the digests are current
through May 29, 2008.

See: http://tompatterson.com/Silverstreak/MHonArc/maillist.php

-Tom