The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Logo Pics

Tom, is there a place we can all send a pic of our personal logos, along with
the year of the trailer to see the differences in logos?  I sent a pic of mine
to Darin to see if his was the same as my '66 Sabre.  Maybe we can catalog the
logos since there is a good interest.  I know I want 2-silverstreaks and 2
sabres.  Can we spread the cost of the $100. set up?  Myself, I think it is
quite reasonable.  Thanks for all the effort you are putting into this logo
thing, Tom.  patti