The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Dietz lights

I'm trying to find replacement lenses for a couple of the slide marker lights
on my '77 SS. I bought some Bargman lenses through a local RV dealer, but when
I tired to snap them on, they didn't fit(about an 1/8 " too small). It was
then that I noticed that the manufacturer of the lights was Dietz which it
appears are no longer readily available. I could replace the whole assembly
with Bargman Series 50's, but I thought I'd ask "the List" first if anyone
knows a source for the original.

Thanks,
Bill Hindman