The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Cleaning the SS anodized finish.

I just received and tried a product on the trunk door on my 79 SS.  It is
called Everbrite and is used to clean and treat the anodized surfaces on
commercial buildings.

They provide a cleaner to first do a through washing and cleaning of the
surface.  After it is thoroughly dried, you apply a clear liquid to the
finish.  It goes on with a sponge or foam roller.

It will cost about $225.00 to get enough to do my 28' trailer and a trail kit
is $16.95.

I just applied it to the trunk door to see how it does.  I will wait a few
weeks to see if I want to try it on the rest of the trailer.

Anyone have any experience with this product... good or bad???

Ken