The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Best Fridge

Sherylyn,
I think better is kind of like opinions of cars, milk, oil, tires, etc. I
don't know. I chose Norcold for a lot of reasons as do others. Others choose
Dometic. That's about the choices. Not unimportant is that what was a great
product in the past, may not now be as good or any good. Example Lady
Kenmore used to be wonderful, then K-Mart bought Sears. Last Kenmore lasted
only 2 years instead of 20. Junked that and bought an LG.

I like the Norcold best. That's just one opinion from someone who has a lot
of Dometic. I did not need the 3 way so I bought the 2 way. I wanted max
room so I bought the larger N841 instead of the slightly smaller N641. I did
not want the ice maker available in both. I could not find a recall or other
problem with the Norcold in about the past 10 years. I liked the USA and
parts availability. I liked the interior clear shelves, etc. I liked all the
features such as flush recessed doors with latches for both..
-Eddie-
Houston, TX