The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] 1951 Silver Streak Clipper

Last summer I purchased a 19952 SS Clipper and am restoring it. Very
minimal outside dings and all of the interior is original and in
incredible shape. It has a full bath in the front of the camper.
Currently, I am replacing some soft spots in the floor. Has anyone done
a similar restoration that I could compare notes with? I am needing a
few small parts such as hub caps. I need a source for door seals and
some advice on the final aluminum buff to remove swirl marks.

I know there is a strong vintage camper following in the western united
states, how about in the eastern united states?

Lynn
Pennsylvania