The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] To wire a 6 pin round plugs

Hi Ken, thanks for the added thoughts.  I have three towing vehicles  and
five trailers and needed to make everything compatible.  The wiring  information
that i shared is looking at the male fixtures on my towing  vehicles.  i
completely rewired three trailers (horse, flatbed, and stock)  using the seven-ply
wiring harness wire.  The wiring on my 1958 Silver  Streak was wire by wire,
function by function matched at the female  plug as the original colored wiring
was not exactly the same (some with stripes,  etc.).  jim cooper
_msc06usnret@aol.com_ (mailto:msc06usnret@aol.com)   Ramona, CA

In a message dated 5/28/2008 9:37:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,