The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] SS Floor Plan Question

Well these trailers were built during the wild and crazy disco 70's.  Maybe
they wanted them just built for four people to sleep ;)

I am shocked they did not include a disco ball and mirrors on the ceilings.

I have seen no bunks, they all appear pretty much the same, just shorter or
longer in length.> > Most of the larger SS trailers were desgned for extended
or fulltime use in those days.??This was before 5th wheels became very
popular. There was a model in the early 70's that offered twin bolsters in the
living room which turned into beds so that would have slept about 6 but I do
not recall ever seeing?built in bunks overhead in any of the bigger models.>