From: jotatwcd@aol.com
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Sent: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 10:07 am
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] SS decals -Available

I had templates made by "RV Stripes and Graphics" several years ago.? They are
made to the original dimensions so the template is available and you can request
any color.? Mine are red but they can do them in black too.??Since I originally
paid extra to have the graphic artist duplicate the original, I think you could
get them cheaper since they have the template already.

Contact: Dale Zacher? at 480-984-7939?? with: RV Stripes and Graphics 10849 E.
Apache Trail,Apache Junction, AZ? 85220?

This was the best investment I have made on my SS because the original plastic
letters curled and broke off when ice slid off my trailer in the winter.? These
are stick on graphics made on Avery paper and are flat to the surface and make
it very easy to maintain my RV.? SS started this around 1978.

James
1977 SS Luxury Liner
Denver

?