The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak with blue stripe

The rear trunk and tail lights, along with the number and placement of
the clearance lights are the same as my 1972 26' SS.  The "Silver
Streak" on the rear trunk does not look right, all of the windows look
completely different.  I agree, the front corner windows look like
they have been filled in via a modification.  This is a VERY STRANGE
Silver Streak, it would be interesting to learn the history of the
unit.

Ralph