The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #601

Chuck,
I have no exp with the slide in but have always admired. Vintage Trailer
Supply probably will have seal material if you have window that open. The
crank assemblies I have repaired and also replaced. There are several
sources including VTS and do check nearest dealer. Measure carefully as
there are many styles and some assy. have numbers that may or may not help.
You will have to remove the assy. to get most measurements and numbers. VTS
is on the internet. There also check PPL as I have seen those in a multitude
of styles on the shelf.

You can also make yourself a very attractive full cover for the front window
to protect during driving from rain, rocks, and bugs. You can see trailers
on Tom's site with full front aluminum covers. Not hard to make, you can
make out of aluminum sheet, blind hinge at the top, for a beautiful finished
product that will double as an awning when parked. Look at his site and
other trailers for ideas or I can take some pictures of awnings I have on
some other brands (SOB) and send to you..

Congratulations on a nice camper.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX