From: Sherylyn <dstkncpark@mstar.net>
To: sslist@tompatterson.com; sslist-digest@tompatterson.com
Sent: Wed, 28 May 2008 9:02 pm
Subject: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #599  Question Advice on
Converter

HI All,

We just replaced the frig and water heater in 72 Continental. Will be
getting new batteries.  We are debating whether we should get a new
converter. We have the old one that works, but I don't know if we should
worry about it with the new appliances and batteries and if the old
converter is better or worse than a new one.  Will it over charge the
batteries or do anything to the new appliances?

We think they will run $300  any advice, suggestions shopping places for
converter?

Thanks  you guys always have great suggestions.

Dave and Sherylyn