The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #515

FLEXSTEEL

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherylyn <dstkncpark@mstar.net>
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Sent: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 6:37 pm
Subject: [SilverStreak] Re: Silver Streak Digest V1 #515

Have a 70 Continential Supreme.  We tore out he J bed and small night stands
to fix and repair water damage.  We would love to hear any suggestions for
using the space so that 2 Adults can sleep comfortably there and also
convert to a large sitting/eating  area since we will need the bed up front
with 2 kids using the twins in the back.  We have hunted forever for a hide
a bed that would fit there, but the space is not big enough for the couches
they make now.  The j beds avail are not much larger than a twin in width
and shorter than a twin in length.  If someone knows of a website with Pics
of how others have effectively used this space, please post it here. I am
not sold on it looking just like the 70's I just want it to be useable and
comfortable.

Thanks
DP