From: Craig Fraki <csf@penfieldsmith.com>
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Sent: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 9:46 am
Subject: [SilverStreak] Question About Draining Water Tank

This may be a dumb question but where is the drain valve for the water
storage tank on a 1973 SS Atlas? I've looked around a little bit and
read through the owners manual but I have yet to find it. There are a
couple valves on the floor in the tall closet off the bathroom labeled
drain which I'm assuming are used to drain the water out of the copper
water lines. Any guidance will be appreciated. Thanks.
Craig