The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak]Olde tyme parts

--- Eddie <EddieHuffstetter@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know of or have a suggestion for a old
> RV or hardware supplier store anywhere that might
> have a dusty old 1" toilet offset flange sitting
> on a shelf.
 <SNIP>
  I'd start with the yellow pages and try to find a
plumbing supply that's been in the same place for a
loooong time. Kinda like Royal on Long Point.
  I'm in the midst of something similar for my
Tradewind, moving the throne on two axis. I'm planning
on using treated 2 X 12 for a pedestal, angling the
hole and epoxy sealing the exposed wood.
  DanG
   Old trucks,
    Old trailers,