The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak]More Pictures, New Stainless Steel Hinges/REPLY

Tom,

Thanks Tom, It looks like I have two duplicates, and I'm one picture
short.  I am leaving at 6:00AM in the morning for Felton, and will not
have any internet access until Monday night.  I'll work up some titles
to go with the pictures and send you the pictures I take, when I can
get a bit farther away from the trailer, to show how everything
functions.  Then I'll advise the list and give the link.

Thanks again for all of your efforts,

Best regards,

Ralph