From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com] On Behalf Of Eddie
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 7:05 PM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] Hinges for Silver Streak

So James, Bill,
What's the current info? Yes/No/Price?
>> Bill
>>
>> I was hoping that the "Timeless Travel Trailer" company in Arvada,
CO would send an alert on this site when the hinges are ready for
order.? I had my work done in October and they were just sending them
overseas for production. I loaned them my?new sets for reproduction
prior to having them install the hinges?on my trailer.? You may want
to send them an e mail through their website.? I would not know where
they are with production but surely hope for my fellow Silver
Streakers that this comes to pass. That was certainly my intention by
loaning them my new sets in advance!? Their site