From: Ralph Cooke
Date: 5/15/2008 12:22:19 PM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: RE: [SilverStreak] Gray water tanks

David,

Effective in 1973, the EPA mandated that "Grey" water could no longer
be run out onto the ground.  I believe that most 1973 Silver Streaks
had a grey water tank, and all Silver Streaks from 1974 on had a grey
water tank.  My 1972 has had a 30 gallon gray water tank installed as
some point in the past.  I prefer a grey water tank to a tank on
wheels, but to each his own.

Ralph