From: Silver Port
Date: 05/15/08 10:13:30
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: RE: [SilverStreak] Gray water tanks

David,

Silver Streak travel trailers had to meet California
RV manufacturing standards (you will find that compliance
label by the front door) which were always on the
cutting edge of the RV Industry.

Before you add a gray water tank, consider what your
primary use of the trailer will be.

Will you use the shower?

will you use the bathroom sink?

Will you wash dishes?

The volume of your water use and your options
for discharging it are important considerations
when deciding whether to add a permanent gray water tank.

If it is campground use, most campgrounds have a
sewer hook up at your paid space.

If it is going to be set up on a private lot,
you probably will have a direct connection to the sewer.

The truth is, unless you are planning to camp somewhere
that has no septic hook-up, you will have to dump every
couple of days if you are using your shower.

You might be better off just to get a portable blue
tank from Camping World on wheels.