The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] FW: Silver Streak Digest V1 #556

Jonathon,

Thanks for the info.  I've looked at the Optima batteries, and at this point
since I'm a new owner I'm so out of pocket on one thing or another that I'd
prefer to go cheaper now to get started and then a couple years down the
road buy a better replacement battery.  Optima is definitely a choice next
time around.

Bev