From: "kevinsterwald@hughes.net" <kevinsterwald@hughes.net>
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Cc: kevinsterwald@hughes.net
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:49:12 PM
Subject: [SilverStreak] everbrite?

hi, kevin from wisconsin again with the 77 ssl. getting ready to pull the
camper from storage to go camping again soon and was thinking of "sprucing" up
the outside. I've come across a product called Everbrite on the internet. can
anyone tell me anything about it? anyone used it? can anyone recomend it or
something better? any feedback would be great. thanks again............oh
yeah..outside of my ss is not in bad shape. just has a lackluster look to it.
was hoping to bring back some of the luster is should have.

kevin sterwald---watertown, wi