From: Eddie <Eddie@Huffstetter.com>
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 1:46:20 PM
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] Everbrite finish review

Steve,
Sorry we offended. Not intended. Mr. Ken Wilson monitors this list and has a
lot of experience with the finish on his Silver Streak. I have seen his
coach and the results of what he does are impressive. I can't remember if
the product he used was Everbrite, but whatever he used produced a good
result.

You are right in that we can discuss to death this, and other issues. We
also sometimes get carried away with things that should not appear on this
list and need to be taken off list. The moderator does step in doing his
job, but anytime you or anyone is irritated you also can express that. I'm
not thick skinned, not easily offended and won't take it personal so jump in
and don't hold back. I personally hope as I am sure does Ralph, that you
don't leave the list on account of us. Generally we don't get off on a
tangent and are fairly well self-disciplined.

The answer to your question may be here, or by word search on Tom's vast
archive of these messages on the message board found in his site. You could
word search Everbrite there. Many people like myself also have real hands-on
experience with other methods and products for the Silver Streak exterior
skin cleaning and maintenance. We have recently discussed that here in depth
and with facts.

Seems I recall Curtis has a sample of the Everbrite product he intends to
try and let us know the result. So despite your upset with us, I am asking
the list to let you know if anyone has used Everbrite on a SS finish and
report their experience to Steve Schultheis and for the members.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX