From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com] On Behalf Of Sherylyn
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 7:22 PM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com; sslist-digest@tompatterson.com
Subject: [SilverStreak] Electric Schematics and Question on Jack Cover
on Hitch

I have a copy of the original electrical Schematics for the Atlas etc.
would scan them and send them to someone if interested.

Does anyone know where to get a cover for the Reese lectra Jack that
was on
the trailer originally.  The switch mounted to the blue cover, but it
is in
pieces.

Thanks

Dave and Sherylyn