The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Cleaning the inside

Cleaners that take ANY kind of unwanted gunk off ANY surface without
causing any damage whatsoever are the orange cleaners like Goo
Gone and Citrus Magic sold both in hardware stores and grocery
stores.  They even clean tar off of cars, tools, and clothes!  I also use
the stuff to clean the wooden parts of cabinets, and it will literally clean
anything at all off of your hands without any discomfort at all.   A bonus
is that it smells great.

Cristi