The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] "Bargman" 99 Lens on VAL

It may have been discussed in depth "on the VAL" (whatever that is)
but this is the first I've heard of it, not having been a member long.  Are
these the same exact lenses that www.vintagetrailersupply.com sells,
but half the price?

I also don't have access to this link that you refer to in your posting.

Thanks,
Cristi