From: sslist-admin@tompatterson.com
[mailto:sslist-admin@tompatterson.com] On Behalf Of Jim and Dot Dupree
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 9:06 AM
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] back on list

Hi Carolyn

I remember your problem in getting the title to one of your trailers!!
Hope
that got resolved. Also your wanting to camp around San Leon. That is
where
our retirement home is. The Spillway RV Park is gone but Bass & Bay and
couple of others are still there. If I am not mistaken, you and your
special
needs Daughter like to fish? Hope I have the right Carolyn. Glad to be
back.

Jim