The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] 1973 Silver Streak for Sale

Is it possible you could photograph the rear end with the tail lights (or include that view on
your eBay listing?  We have a '64 20 footer that used to have round tail lights at one time.  I'd
love to see what your '61 tail lights look like.

Thanks,
Bev