The Silver Streak E-mail List

FW: [SilverStreak] New Stainless Steel Hinges-2

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Cooke [mailto:rcooke@bak.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 10:58 PM
To: 'pattersontj@global.net'
Subject: RE: [SilverStreak] New Stainless Steel Hinges-2

To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Subject: Re: [SilverStreak] New Stainless Steel Hinges

Ralph,

Please do send me the pictures, and I will post them in the Silver
Streak
section of the website.

Maybe a little write-up to go along with them too?  I can probably
just use
what you have below in your Good news and Bad news.

-Tom

Tom,

More Hinge Pictures, I am sending quite a few pictures, I'm sure only
a few of them are usable, but I'll let you be the judge of that.  I
have another dozen or so pictures, but these are the best ones.
Another email will follow with another 4 or 5 pictures.

Are you going to be able to attend the Vintage trailer Rally in Felton
this week end?

The Rally at Lake Casitas had about 8 Silver Streaks and I believe 2
Streamlines in attendance.

Best regards,

Ralph

signature database 3137 (20080527) __________