The Silver Streak E-mail List

Fwd: Re: Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak logos.....

Hi Tom...

?

That sounds good.?Count me in for?2 logo's. One for the front & one for the back.
I would think these would last a lot longer then the plastic ones. What about the
Sabre logo? Maybe it's one step at a time. :>) Thanks Tom for all your work
and for this website !!!!

Jo

65 Silver Streak

So. California