The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Door Lock

Bill,

I use a product from Crlaurence, called CRL (Catalog # 22Al).  Aluminum
Silicone Sealant.  It comes in a 3 oz tube,
I found it at a small RV supply shop in Bakersfield CA.  I could not find it
at Camping World.
It may be available direct at     crlaurence.com

What is the number for the Bargman Door Lock?  Where did you get it?

Regards,

Ralph Cooke
rcooke@bak.rr.com
661-325-2893