The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [Bulk] Re: [SilverStreak] Helloooooo!

Lets hope everyone in the path of the Hurricane pulled through with minimal
damage.  Especially some of those with multiple trailers, motor homes etc.,
I hope their "treasures" escaped damage.

I believe Eddie and Tom have quite a number of units at risk.  I sure hope
they and all the rest came through the "weather" safely.

Ralph