The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Hinges arrived

Carolyn,
You do not need to count. Look at bag. If says 20 on it you are ok. Each bag
will have 20 on it. The 17 bag has 17 on it.

Never mind, I found the 17 count bag and if I can catch Snuffy, I will get
all 17 rivets back. All is well.

Carolyn, you got your hinges at 1:01 PM today, smok'n hot one-day delivery!

Jim Dupree, you got your hinges at 12:47 PM today, a smok'n hot one-day
delivery!

The rest are still on the now tired snail who needed a drink and a cooling
off of his little foot.
-Eddie- Houston, TX