The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] wd-40 rinse loosened decals

Bev,
At my age I have to get definitions of "sharp objects" ya know. Anyway, I
think a lot of the problem is there is more than one type of silly cone the
PO used, and the ageing also varies. I think it's just going to be a
struggle with the WD used more as a solvent-lube, and elbow grease of
peeling and scratch-free scraping and nylon scrubbing pads. Yuk.

The anodized aluminum is so tough, it is hard to even scratch it. It seems
unaffected by anything. It may not be able to be polished, but it is really
a very durable surface. I like it a lot.

Thanks Bev.
-Eddie- Houston, TX