The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re: hinges, pump, water heater, links

Rhonda,
I will watch for your check, and send a detailed acknowledgement when received
for you records. My server rejecting tiny u r l

Yes, I can send you the exact link to the pump, and water heater. Yes, you
definitely want the dual fuel automatic which is at a very good price so no
point in "buying down" since they are so popular the price is usually less
than the one without the features. Never mind, is below.

Having a crap day. Went to dentist at 9A and just walked in the door. Much
problems with an extraction and they dug for two hours at one sitting. Let me
see the link I can put then you can shop compare. Can't remember your State
but if not Texas you will pay no tax.

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-pumps-water/shurflo-pumps.htm This is
the pump to get, number 2088 on sale for $59.99. Trust me on this. This has
all the features you want and very good gallons per minute (GPM). Don't buy
the more expensive one! Call. Ask if it already has the strainer in the box.
Make them go look in the box! Don't buy something that is free already in the
box but not stated. You don't need the in line filter. $59.99

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-pumps-water/water-pump-tank.htm This is
a accumulator 86-8139 on sale $36.00 if you can afford it. You can do without
it, or just put a piece of 2" white PVC with caps on it, vertically mounted
and thread on end cap, put a fitting, will do the same thing for you. $36.00

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-water-heaters/suburban-rv-water-heaters
.htm This is the water heater to get, SW6DE, not SW6DEM. The price is $298 on
sale and features dual fuel, electronic ignition as opposed to a pilot flame.
It can be operated in dual mode and has more than enough fast recovery even
though six gallons. GET YOUR SPACE MEASUREMENTS! $298.00

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-water-heaters/suburban-water-heater-doo
rs.htm This is the door you want for the water heater, 80-8521 sale at $35.19
in white is cheapest. Use your old aluminum door for cosmetic covering or
rivet on hand-made aluminum polished sheet bought from your hardware store.
$35.19

If you need a new fresh water tank or holding tank, give me some time to dig
up that info. (Tooth aching now) Here is the toilet I bought:
http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-toilets-tanks/dometic.htm Zealand by
Dometic, Standard Height with sprayer, bone color, 302721003, sale price
$142.50 but I warn you it is 11" on center and will not fit your 10" on center
off the wall hole.

MAKE YOUR LOCAL OR FAVORITE RV STORE MATCH OR BEAT THESE PRICES! They will!
Compare the local tax to the freight.

-Eddie- Houston, TX