The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 72 SS REAR BEDROOM???

Ted,

My mistake, that's what happens when I'm in too much of a hurry.  Your
correct, I do believe it may be an early 80's trailer.  Actually it would be
a great trailer to buy and clean up.  Because of the Rear Bath, I'll bet it
would be great for a family.  Mom & Dad in the back, Kids in the front.

My big problem with it is it's too long, my 26' is about as long a trailer
as I want for two people.

Ralph